Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hot Preview :)

I dug my nails into his back. 

He strokes went deeper inside of me.

I could feel him in the pit of my stomach.

I tried to muffle my screams and moans by biting my bottom lip but I failed terribly.

" Baby I wanna hear you scream my name", he went even deeper inside of me.

I could feel my juices flow out of my onto his dick.

I arched my back and dug my nails into the satin sheets.

A tear fell from my face. 

The pleasure and the pain washed over my body.

He strokes kept getting longer and deeper.

I could feel my teeth break the skin of my lip.

" Nicki I wanna hear you scream my name bae", he spoke again.

" Ahhh Fuck...", my rolled to the back of my head as he went deeper.

" That's it Nic let all your screams out let daddy hear it".

I felt my legs shake.

I could feel him grow inside of me. My walls began to suffocate his dick.

He started to pick up speed.

" Say it Nicki out loud", he groaned in my ear.

" Ohhhhh ahhhh Drakkkeeeeeeeeee", I screamed out.

14 comments:

  1. Ok so twitter decided that they weren't gonna tell me that you mentioned me -__- anyways lol O_______O ohhhhh my gaaaaawd!!!! Is this a dream or real life?!?! Please be real cause whew chile! But if it IS a dream, nicki better do something about that lil problem she has before it becomes a bigger problem hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuuut?!?! This had better not be another dream!! >__> At first i thought it was gunna be Kane...super glad it was Drake though!! ^________^ Post sooooon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a Dream or is it Real this time??? But I kinda wanna lean toward its gonna be real cuz he was gonna meet her at the Hotel!!! I just nnneeeeeddd moooorrrreeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please dont let that be a dream. I need you to finish thisssss! SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please dont let that be a dream. I need you to finish thisssss! SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Bree please don't let it be a dream!!!!!!! I'm gonna need the full chapter soon love. ~Jessie_Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear if this is another damn dream & not him tearin her ass up at the Maroitt I'ma hurt you! I'm not playin! She dreams about him too zamn much lmaoooooo like poor Nic. :( but seriously! This better not be a dream. I really hope it's not a dream. Update soon! Like today...lol pleaseeee ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today will be your funeral if you don't finish this. I literally have no words...SOOOOOO,update super soon & I will love you forever. Thanks for mentioning me on Twitter (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope this ain't no dream cuz...post more soon
    ~ @genesisminaj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drizzy doin it BIG ;D lol, update soon girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg plz let these be real cuz her having all these dreams like I canNOT lol anyway plz add soon cuz that was HAWT *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my my my....If this is another dream we fightin!

    ReplyDelete