Tuesday, June 12, 2012

N.I.G.G.A.S Part 1

Before I began I wanna say DRICKI why you gotta call me out on yo blog like dat lol! I'm posting as you wish kay anways....ENJOY



I walked into the meeting in a daze. I was still shook up about the dream I had. His touch still lingered onto my body. I shook my head trying to fight the image that was being tossed infront of my eyes in broad daylight. I fixed my corset and button up my blazer. I had to put my mind back at the task at hand not some guy that I barely know.

I walked in to his office with a demeanor of  a boss.


He sat there with a smile on his face scanning my body up and down. I snapped my fingers to get his attention

Horny fucker


" Sooo you really showed huh", he smirked

I rolled my eyes", Well of course I did duh I'ma bout my word bruh'.

He licked his lips and arched his eyebrow, " I can see that know I can see why a dude like Kane would have a soft spot for you".

My stomach lurched. His name almost mad me vomited. I hated him no loathed him that bad. He put me through hell and said he was going to kill me when he caught me slipping.

Maybe this deal wasn't so good after all


I heard him clear his throat.

" Is there a problem Nic?".

I contemplated on my actions and decided I would go through with it. Ain't no punk ass nigga from my past stopping my hustle.

I threw on my famous smile", Naw, man I'm good so we gone get down to business or what son?"

He laughed, " I like yo eagerness Nic".

" So Imma give you a pound I want you to put yo best men on it okay. I don't play about my money that's a half a fucking million dollars I'm giving you right there", he spoke in a stern voice.

" I hear you Donald and I promise you I will never fuck up yo hustle cuz' that's fucking up mine as well.

" I like that we on the same page Nic. I like you seem like you got a good head on yo shoulders".

I smirked " , I try ".

" Sure you do but any-".

He was interrupted by a know on his door.

My eyes bugged out of my head.


THE FUCK WAS HE DOING HERE?!?!


" Long time no see baby girl."

If looks could kill man if only. I turned to Donald who had a smirk on his face.

I spoke before any word was let out.

" Umm Donald is there anything else you need to tell me".

" Naw baby girl you can Me and Donald here about to discuss some REAL business", Kane spoke.

I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they would get stuck.

I looked for Donald for consent and he nodded. I scooted out of my chair and began to walk towards the door. But now before I was stop at the entrance.


" I told you I'd find you ".

I pushed past him and left.

I quickly hoped in my peach Impala and zoomed the fuck out.

I called one the girls and told her to get the others packed and ready to go. We needed to get outta that bitch. I knew and he knew that after he left Donald building his ass was going to murk me off real bad.

I ran to the house too see the girls packed and ready to go.

" Yall all set", I asked.

They nodded

" Okay let's go".

I opened the a garage and hopped into my all black hummer. I girl can never have too many cars right?

Anyways they all piled in and I hit 100 on that thang.

Not before I almost collided with a got damn all red Ferrari.

I honked my horn for him or her to move but they didn't move. I grabbed my Nina from under my seat and hoped out the car.

I taped on the window waiting for them to roll it down.

I held my gasp in.

THE FUCK MAN ???
"Wha-What are you doing here", I stuttered.

Which pissed me off because I never stuttered.

" Isn't it obvious" , he smirked.

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

" Look could we hurry this up I gotta get going".

" What's the rush baby girl".

My stomach did butterflies. Why I don't know.

" Look I-"

He cut me off, " I just came to tell you here's the bill you'll being paying for the damage in my club".

I gave him a " what the fuck look".

" You drove all the way over here to give me this shit... And how the hell do you find my address is not listed in the phone book", I spat.

He smirked. And how it looked beautiful.

" I have my ways girl I have my ways".

" Well could you move yo fucking car I gotta go-".

I saw 3 black SUV's pull up to my house.


FUCK MY LIFE

" Company I see ", he arched his eye brow.

" Unwanted company."

I saw Kane hop out the car coming towards me.

I guess Mr. Graham saw his angry face and got out of the car.

He wore cargo shorts , the all white 4's and a Crooks and Castles crew neck. He neck was only adorned with gold jewelry no diamond. It suited him quit well.

Kane approach both us with three of his goons.

" Look Kan-"

I couldn't utter a word before Graham said something.

" Do you have a problem bruh", he questioned him

" Naw man but me and lil mama right there do", he smirked.

" Look Kane just leave me the fuck alone alright".

He took out and gun and pointed it straight at my dome.

" Naw bitch you owe me yo life".

I felt a shadow come over my body. I looked up to see Graham standing in front of me.

" I suggest you put the gun away , bro".

" The fuck you suppose to be".

He laughed, " A nigga that could get you and yo hold squad wiped off the map".

" Nigga you ain't nothing but a club owner, little rich ass punk move".

" Just cause you don't know my face don't mean you don't know my name. I am Drake Graham boy , the father of Dennis Graham ".

Kane lowed his gun and put it in his pocket.

His face was scrunched in confuse and anger. " This ain't over Nic this shit is not over".

He gave his crew the signal and the all bounced one by one.

Drake waited until they where out of sight and turned to me.

He towered over my 5'3 stature.

He brushed the hair out of my face , " You okay".

I nodded but I knew I wasn't. He hoped in his car and bounced leaving me there speechless and shocked.




_____________________


TADHAAAAAAAAAA.. here you go my little readers a taste of what's to come in this 2 part chapter I will post a chapter with in the next 3 days so DRICKI don't cause me out no more kay XO- Jamiela 

9 comments:

  1. Lol I liked this and I called you out cuz I felt like it BRUH! Why Drake bounce on her like Dat doe I wanted them to at least talk or sumthn but *sniff* oh well. It was longer this time tho(: yayyyyy! & that nigga rich AF so why he bringing her a bill? He just wanted to see Nic. That's all. He like my boo Nic and Kane better step TF off for I beat his ass myself. Post superrrrr soon (: and next time @ my twitter name when you wanna call me out so I know it's real. Lmaooo(:

    -K I A R A _ W A V Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMm sure Will plus I changed my @ name its DaKIDwitDaCrown now lol !

      Delete
  2. Yayy! I liked tht it was longer this time lol but anyways Drake feelin Nicki & she is feelin a way 4 him as well! Lol you came 2 her juss 2 giver her a bill? Boy please! U kno u sprung! Lol but Kane better fall the fck bck 4 Drizzy be up on tht ass! Ik Drake gone be comin 2 Nic's rescue more & more now. Can't wait & post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn son he got complete control over nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. But like,, nicki is a fuckin boss. Drake jumping in front of a gun for her...LOVE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY SO WAIT, IS DRAKE denisses grahams Son or is Denisse graham Drakes son ?? Lol I'm confused . But I LOVE YOUR FIC. GIRL. CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2 :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zaaamn! Nic so sprung ova him n dont even kno it. Lol. Drake stood up for her awwww. I just hope Kane leaves her alone. :|

    ReplyDelete