Sunday, June 3, 2012

Him

Am I dead ? 

I thought to myself. I pinched my arm and the pain told me I was yet alive. 

 "Nope", I said aloud.

So Why do I have all this blood on me then?  I stared at the pool of surrounding me and a lifeless Kane on the floor. I smirked to myself  , stupid muthafucka had it coming to him anyways. I was tossed out of thought when someone cleared their throat. I peered up to two bulky looking niggas dresses in all black holding 9's in they hand. But past those dudes there was very handsome yella looking nigga. His hazel eyes pierced my eyes. I flinched. I hate to put under people's gaze.We sat there staring at each other until I decided to break the silence. 

" Umm th-thanks for um saving me", I turned my gaze back to Kane. I looked up to see that his body guards had disappeared and it was just him standing there. I began to ask him a question but he cut me off. 

" I suggest you leave baby girl you already caused alot of trouble tonight", he smirked and began to exit the crime scene. I shot up quickly and in attempted fail to myself and went to search for him.

I pushed the sweating bodies on dance floor out of my way. 

Damn ole' boy can show can walk fast as hell

Just when I was just about to turn around I saw him approaching a huge iron door. I paced myself approaching the door. I stopped for a second and that to myself. 

What the fuck am I doing? 
I mean I don't even know who the fuck he is and I Onika Tanya Maraj do not chase after dudes

I retreated and turned around heading to the bar and hit a stiff body

" Dammit man", I huffed.

I heard a deep chuckle. My eyes locked with his hazel eyes. 

" Didn't  I tell you to leave baby girl?", he questioned me.

I rolled my eyes", And who are you tell me to leave ....uhh....

" Mr.Graham, call me Mr.Graham and I own this club so I can kick you out if I want to, Ms. Minaj", he smirked

"So you've heard of me", I grinned.

" Yes, uh you made quite a name for yourself ".

I cocked my head to him," What is that suppose to mean?"

" Just how I said it ", he retorted.

I mugged the shit outta him which he returned with a cute smile.

I rolled my eyes pulled my phone outta my boobs ( yeah I don't believe in purses plus I can't lose my boobs :) )

I called my driver and told him to pick up the girls and then me.

" In a rush Ms. Minaj are we?", he smirked

" Yup",  I simply said.

I don't know about this dude. He already starting to rub me the wrong way. My phone tickled my boob letting me know that my ride was here. I threw back my drink stood up and smoothed out my jacket. I began to walk when I felt a tug on jacket. 

" Aweee no good-bye kiss to the man that saved your life", he wore a shit eating grin on his face.

I snatched my jacket back and began to walk but not before flipping him the bird.

" See you soon Onika", he called out.

I turned around to see that he already disappeared.

I frozen stiff once I got into the car. My girls looked at me with wild expression. But the knew better than to talk to me when I' m pissed.

How the fuck does that  dude know my government ? I mean only people that know that was My fam and King? So how does he know my name? Mmmm Mr.Graham now how come that name sounds familiar... *ponders* Oh shit....

" That's Dennis Graham son",  I blurted out. 


_______________

Bam ! Thus Mr. Graham has been thrown into the Nicki equation ... LOL.. But how does he know Nic gov't Mmm wassup with him  ask for a kiss... questions questions question that'll soon to be answer in the next chapter - jamiela follow me on twitter @DatTRILLBarbie

5 comments:

  1. Oooh yesss I knew it! Kane is dead, thank the lordd!! Mr. Graham, aw snaps, how he kno Nicki's gvt name like tht & he asked 4 a kiss? Hmm, post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeekkk im mad late but damn this was a good ass chapter, i gotta catch up so my next comment will be real deal lol
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete