Monday, June 18, 2012

N.I.G.G.A.S Part 2

"Ahhhhhhhh ", she screamed as I drilled deeper into her.

Her moans always drive me crazy. Her legs soon began to shake so I knew she was about to bust. I give her three long strokes, then climax. She squirted everywhere. I did five more strokes then I nutted always let her get her's before I get mines.

"That was so...good baby", she cooed while quickly falling into a deep slumber.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for the right temperature and hoped in. I sulked into the warm water letting his cascade down my aching back which was now filled with her scratches. I let my mind wonder and it always seem to land on Onika. She was a mystery to me.

I knew since the first day I saw her handle two niggas on her own she was special.


[ Flash back October 24, 2010]




I was cruising around in my low ride with my girlfriend Alicia. It was my birthday and show was throwing me a party.


I pulled up to the building. It was huge and adorned with black and gold decorations. My name alias name was plastered on the wall.


" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRIZZY "


In big bold letters. I hate having big parties I usually like a small intimate affair with my family and boys. But knowing Licia' she liked everything big a fancy. 


And what drove me more crazy is that all these random people was there that I didn't even know. 


And I know when having a big ass party comes big ass problems.


I parked in the back and hopped out of the car. I went to Licia' side and opened it for her like a gentlemen  that I am.


We approached the door and my bodyguard Lee was chilling waiting at the door us.


" Wassup Drizzy man you ready for yo party b-day boy!", he smiled.


" As ready as I'll every be I mean you only turn 21 once right", I smirked.


" YOLO nigga!", he yelled making me laugh.


I walked in with my girl in hand. We waited until the announcer gave me the Que to go out. After finally 20 minutes ole' boy said my name and I walked out to a crowd of over 600 random mofo's that I prolly didn't know.




I grabbed the mic ," I want to thank everybody  for coming out for my big 21st. birthday. I want yall to have a good time and please no drama for the birthday boy", I smiled.


They chuckled and said in unison " We'll try".


I knew the prolly wouldn't though.


Soon I was chilling in the back with homeboy CJ , Hush, and 40.


Alicia was on my lap give me a private lapdance. I had cup in hand I was feeling all nice.


Until...


I heard a got damn out break of screams and gun shots.


Fuck my life man... Black people can't never have nothing.




I softly pushed Licia' off of me and grabbed my k' and bounced downstairs.


I walked on the floor to see a fucking pool a blood and nigga barely breathing.


I had Cj and them check the nigga while I scanned the place for the ass that did that shit.


The trail led my outside. I approached the scene with caution. 


I peeked to side to see a shorty ass girl like yo she was small as fuck beating the shit at this nigga that was prolly my height the fuck down.


She slammed ole' boy on the concert and pulled out something bright and shiny. 


A silencer.


She pointed at his head and let it sound off leaving that nigga to sleep permanently.


She wiped her hands and put on some black gloves , they looked like latex. She pulled out a hanky and wipe the body down.




Damn she must've done this shit before..... I thought to myself.




A car startled me and her. The head lights caught her face. I swear I was standing infront of an angel.


A heard a girl yell , " Nicki let's go you down ma'.


She nodded and headed over to the car.






[ Flash back ends.]




I shook my head and finish washing myself. I pulled a black towel out and wrapped it around my lower torso.

Every since that day I've been keeping tabs on her. I don't know why but something about that girl interested me. I know I shouldn't be I mean I got a girl, shit a fiance at home.

But something that she did left a everlasting impression on me.

I looked down at my engagement band.

Dammit man...






****


Nicki and the girls pulled up to her hidden estate in uptown New Jersey.


It was very lavish and upscale , I only used this house when I needed to get away or for a hide out which is what she was doing now.


I hurried and pulled up into the drive way and unpacked the girls and car filed into the house.


Thank good the house was already furnished so they easily got comfortable but not too comfortable. 


I went to her room and which was of course the them of pink , went to her book shelf and pushed one of the books. The door opened into a small room full of computer screens. I checked the surveillance.


I look to the screens to see nothing in particular that stood out. I zoomed my camera way down my block to see two black SUV park near a dark wooded area.


I chuckled to myself , "These niggas think they slick",


I went back downstairs to round up the girls. I told them that where are being watched.


I could tell the girls where startled but they was prepared I trained them for shit like this.




We went to the back going back towards the garage. You could say I had a mini gun shop in my home.


I had 9's to fucking bombs. Believe I don't give fuck who you are you step on turf you digging yo own grave.


I pulled out 5  with the scopes. I made sure everybody had a two extra clips with them.


I dimmed the lights down to a very low setting. The girls and I exited out the back .


" Okay girls I need yall to silent and lethal ", I said in a stern voice.


They nodded their heads in obedience.


"Where going to approaching two black SUV's , I need everybody to be a ninja and blend in with night. If you get caught that's yo ass ".


I know I sounded harsh bet they knew what this life was about when the signed up do this shit. We went five different ways.


I sat low in the bushes I texted all the girls to see if they was in position. They gave me yes'.


I crouched down in a killer stance. I set up my gun and pointed at the car. I put my beam on the first seat I could tell a head was there, the shadow kept moving. 


I closed on of my eyes and breathe in deeply. I let my bullets rang out giving the girls they que.


I saw bodies shuffling left and right in the car. I some one attempted to get out of the car. I pulled out my nina and shot him two times in the chest.


His blood bathed the concert. 


I still heard gun shots ringing but they soon silenced, I ran to the car checking the cars over, no man was alive just how I wanted it. 


I checked their bodies for any idea, I found ID's for all of em'.


Korey, Devin, Rocko, Demian, Dean, Kenny, all boys from Kane muthafucking crew.


Fuck I knew I just started a god damn war.




We cleaned the scene up leaving no finger prints or body fluids behind. I walked home in silence. I went up stairs to my bedroom and got the shower running.


Once the temperature was right I stripped down to nothing and got in. I let the hot water wash my sins away, but I knew that wasn't enough.


I sighed I scrubbed my body with my victoria secret body wash. I hoped out dried myself , I decided to let my hair wait I just moosed it up into a messy bun.


I threw on a over-sized powerpuff girl and dove into my cotton sheets, where I slowly but surely different into a ungraceful slumber.






________________________


I watched as my body leaked of blood. I cried no sobbed tries. He killed my baby , my life , my everything. I he left me here to die with our unborn child. 


My body felt like it was fire I soon began to drift and out of consciousness




 I wake up the cold sweat and tears began to poor down my check. I can relieve that again, He has to do I am going to be the one to do it. I looked over to Iphone and see the screen blinking.


There was unread message from a unknown number




Unknown: Open the door.


I gave me phone the what the look and texted back who the fuck is this.


I waited for a couple to see my screen blinking again.




Unknown: Damn baby girl you already forgot about me, smh.




I jumped out of my bed and went to my surveillance monitors, there he stood looking beautiful,


I ran downstairs to open the door, he eyes scanned my body . I felt a blush creep over my cheeks.


I shuffled behind the door.




" What are you doing here "???








____________________

Imma make you beg for it dammit, hehehe I kid mmm wonders whose that at the door is drake or some mystery man from Nic's past .......Ion know guess yall gone hafta wait (evil laugh) Til next time...Which will prolly be soon cause yall know how to bug a girl -____- lol - xo Milli









5 comments:

  1. Lmao niggas think they're really slick but I see Nicki knows how to handle their dumbasses. Now, I know it's crucial to have basically a weapon room in your house, but what it a fire started? Shit what then? Lol but yeah the girls knew what to do and they followed in after the queen. And correct me if I'm wrong, if you're in this sort of life, aren't you NOT supposed to carry an ID around with you? Like...lol. But my Nika does NOT need to be in a fuckin war with that psycho but I guess it is what it is. OMG POWERPUFFGIRLS!!!!!!!!!1 I love Bubbles and Buttercup ^_^ Blossom is a bitch -__-.

    Oh no! O_O who killed her? And whose child was she carrying? Kane's?! I'm sad she had to go through that :/ whoever did that to her should die/be dead.

    And uh I hope it's Drake waiting at the door because we don't need it to be somebody else who we don't know lol I bet it is though


    Omg I want moooooooooooooore- @MinajikalMuzik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Nicki Sure Know Some Shit!! That's Wuts Up,
    And Obviously It's Drake -___- I Think?? Post ASAP Or Ima Start Bugging You JK I Won't Or Should I *Looks Side To Side* *Evil Laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoooooooooo damn they dnt play no games. I would hate to run up on dem

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE update soon, this story is fucking amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete