Sunday, July 8, 2012

Say what's real


I dug my nails into his back. 

He strokes went deeper inside of me.

I could feel him in the pit of my stomach.

I tried to muffle my screams and moans by biting my bottom lip but I failed terribly.

" Baby I wanna hear you scream my name", he went even deeper inside of me.

I could feel my juices flow out of my onto his dick.

I arched my back and dug my nails into the satin sheets.

A tear fell from my face. 

The pleasure and the pain washed over my body.

He strokes kept getting longer and deeper.

I could feel my teeth break the skin of my lip.

" Nicki I wanna hear you scream my name bae", he spoke again.

" Ahhh Fuck...", my rolled to the back of my head as he went deeper.

" That's it Nic let all your screams out let daddy hear it".

I felt my legs shake.

I could feel him grow inside of me. My walls began to suffocate his dick.

He started to pick up speed.

" Say it Nicki out loud", he groaned in my ear.

" Ohhhhh ahhhh Drakkkeeeeeeeeee", I screamed out.

****

"Nicki Nicki Nickiiiii", somebody said throwing me out of my sexual trance.

Man being sexually frustrated is not doing me any good. I soon see a 2 fingers in a pair of black gloves snapping in my face. I rolled my eyes.

" And why is your hand in my face?", I said rudely.

" Well Boss yo ass was over there stuck in La La Land again for like the 3rd time we've been making stops, like wassup with you? You've never been this distracted before."


I have know clue why I've been getting thrown off like this, and him out of all people. Its like this nigga is stuck in my mind 24/7 and I can't shake him. And its really bothering me.

I breathed in a heavy sigh", Nothing okay , let's just make this stop so I can go meet up at this Hotel".

I sank back in my seat trying to shake him out of my thoughts, but soon I hear Darell ask me another damn question.

" What you say Rell?".

" Oh know you listen uh", he said with base in his voice. I know this nigga is not trying to play with me." I suggest you lower yo voice or my size 4 J's will be up yo ass and you'll be rocking a bullet in chest".

" Okay shessh Nic but why are you going to a hotel specially if you know King is out to get ya ass, shouldn't you be hiding out at yo get away house?"

Oh so now people care about my safety. Where were they when that nigga was literally beating my ass everyday for 3 fucking years. I shook my head of the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

" Look Rell don't worry about me I can hold my own , just worry about going in there and dropping off the last of the product", I said as we pulled up to a abandoned warehouse way out in the boonies.

He sighed heavily. I know he tries to care but I don't need anybody to care for me but me and my family. I don't need love fuck it , it almost got me killed.

******

I sat in a bathtub full of roses and bubbles in the pent house suite in the Marriot. I come here every other week so I can stay as sane as I am. My mind was all over the place to King to my family....to Drake. I don't why he even floods my mind I mean I saw the ring on his finger he ain't fooling nobody.

I just wanna know why he's taking so much interest in me. Like why you popping up in my life know.

I decided to do some snooping. I got out of the tub put my fluffy pink toil on. I decided to let my hair air dry to I put some moose in it and put it into a sloppy top pony tail. I dried my body off and lotioned my body and put on my PINK pajamas. 

I pulled my pink theme MAC notebook out of my mini LV suite case. I crawled in the king sized bed and wait for it to load up. 

As I was just about to google ole' boy name there was a knock at my door.

My first instinct was to grab my Nina which I do. I turned down all the lights and crept to the door slowly. I stood on my tippy toes and looked out of the peep hole. 


TF  IS HE DOING HERE???


I opened the door cautiously until it was fully open. " And how the hell did you find me?"

" Damn baby girl is that how you treat everybody when you open the door", he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes as he once again brushed past me into my suite.

" And is that what you do just waltz into people homes and just make yo self comfortable", I retorted.

But he didn't saying anything instead he was scanning on what I was wearing. My cheeks soon became rosy red.  I quickly walked past him and put on one of the hotel's robes.

" So are you going to explain to me why your hear do I have to get it out the hard way".

A smirk rose on his face. " Do what you please bae".

I scoffed oh my goodness this guy is a pig. " I suggest ya put ya dick back in yo pants you ain't get none of this", I said raising my hands showing off my body.

" Never say never", he mumbled.

" Plus yo little wife or fiance wouldn't like", I stated, he looked at the gold ring on his wedding finger" Yeah you thought I didn't notice but I did you ain't slick boy". He looked my up and down and walked over to me . 

He licked his lips ", And who said I was trying to be slick Ms. Maraj?"

I was too stuck on his pinks lips to actually answer the question. I could feel his heat radiating everywhere around me. I could feel my face inch closer to his.

I felt his lips brush against mines just as we where about to kiss BAM ! The door flew open.


****

"THE FUCK IS THIS AUBREY", a pretty woman yelled. I could feel his body tense up on me. I looked up and to see his eyes still looking at me and ignoring the woman who was talking reckless.

He breathed in a heavy sigh, he looked into my eyes apologetically. He move from around me and went to the screaming woman.

" The fuck you doing here Alicia didn't I tell yo ass to not interfere with my fucking work", he spoke sternly.

The fuck did he mean his work, was I his job or something.

I stayed quiet and let the answer unfold before my eyes.


" Well Aubrey I see yo work was interfering with our personal life and our wedding so I came here to put a whole stop to this little affair", she exclaimed.

I chuckled at her with the fuck did she mean by little affair, I just this man not even a few days ago.

Her eyes crossed mines and she mugged the shit out of me or atleast tried to.

" Do we have a problem bitch", she said to me.

I laughed once and again this bitch must not have heard of me.

" The only problem I see is yo ass", I smiled.

Her nostrils was flaring and body was shaking like bitch you doing the fuck most it's not like me and Drake was fucking the whole time. Drake broke the tension. 

" Listen Alicia go wait back in the car and I'll be down there in a minute ", he spoke calmly.

She huffed but listen to his wishes and left but now before mugging me again. I rolled my eyes I wish the bitch would've tried me her brains would've been all over this room.

Me and Drake sat here awkwardly. I decided to speak first. I cleared my throat" Listen I don't what you want from me , but just leave me alone okay I have enough shit on my plate I don't need you and ya dumb ass broad getting into my Mix alrite!"


 He walked over to me and hugged me. My first reaction was to stiffen up but my body ease into his hug. 

He spoke to me softly, " I don't how to explain this but I'm here to protect you".

I broke from the hug but I was still in his arms. I looked at him questionably " What do you mean your hear to protect look I'm a big girl I can ta-". I was cut off by his soft lips crushing mines.
I felt heat thrash through my body. I moaned into his kiss. His hands slipped down waist to my ass. His squeezed it lightly. I moaned again and allowing his tongue to invite his way into my mouth.

It seemed like we where kissing for hours, but it was mere minutes. He broke the kiss and just left me there awe - struck....again.
_________

Here you go lovely's I know I had yall waiting but I got yall plus I think I might give yall a preview for the Young Love fan fic. But anyways DRICKI Was reunited in LONDON !! That shit brought my spirits back!!! P.S stop threatening me VIA blog and twitter people *side eyes Kiara*





9 comments:

  1. Lmaoooooooooo ol girl was mad salty huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit man it was a dream again -______________-


    But wth is wrong with Rell acting like he run shit nigga better calm down before Nicki gets tempermental lol and forreal tho like where was all that care when she needed it? Smdh but dead at her about to google Drake and he chooses that moment to show up. He is so cocky it irks my nerve -_- but yeah Drake where's ya wife?! Oh there she is! Lmfao ALicia really thought she was doing something but little does she know that Nicki would dead her ass in .2 secondds with no regrets so she better keep it tf cute. And Drake you playin' too many games my nigga. How you gonna tell her you're there to protect her, kiss her, then leave? If I was Nicki I would've tackled yo' ass.

    I need another update k? K lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job girl, hope you post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, im glad u posted! Nicki and Drake need to get together. Fuck alicia. Aww he wants to protect her!! Great chap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope you know that if EYE ever meet you, Imma kick yo ass in your throat. You know why? 'Cause that sex scene wasn't real. Playing with my emotions and shit. SMFH. & Don't be trynna put me on blast on the cool. You just took yo' lil ole time updating.
    -__- ANYWAYDOE, On to my review.

    I'm mad Nic day dreamin' 'bout big zaddy and she mad about it. Shit, If she keep dreamin 'bout somebody WHILE she's awake, that means on the low, she wants the zick and she needs to realize that. She know she like the boy Drizzy so fuck a Asthma or whatever the fuck her name is.

    Ayee, but Imma slap Rell with my damn toothbrush. Who TF he talkin' to? Better watch is tone & keep his hands on his head. (I forgot what movie that came from...I think Player's Club) But Nicki put that ass in check before I could hop in this story and in that car.

    But Ummm, Air-freshener, boo don't be opening Nicki door like that and you damn sho nuff better get that attitude of yours in check before Nicki paint her walls red with ya blood okay? The fuck is her problem? Yeah, they were about to kiss. Problem? I ain't think so, so take that ass downstairs.

    fajkfqiohfdiobqwfdonvfjanfiod They KISSED! Awww, if Alicia wasn't with him, I wonder what would've happened after that. Drizzy you can't just be kissing on people and leave. You gotta keep going. Alicia shoulda kept her slow ass home -___-

    Anyway, I hope you update SOON. Like REAL SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTF YO?! Another damn dream?!
    You want me to beat you huh? lol
    No seriously Nic needs to get help or at least get some because these wet dreams she keeps having of him is just sad af. D': lol And this boy pops up again...smh. He told her the truth tho..about time. He's there to protect ya Nic. Oh hell naw @ his fiance showing up. Now that's just crazy..she flipped for no reason! Messing up what could've happened! ffs. But that kiss >>>> Yes sir. Got her speechless. ;p Good post. PLEASE update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. intense! but what a great chapter! please update soon ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so it was a dream *rolls eyes* I would go thru with my word and fight u but u slipped a cute moment in there so i'll let it slide. Alicia is a fuckin [S P A C E B A R] right now. Lmao. Cant wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete