Thursday, June 28, 2012

Down to business

I sat in my presidential chair and pondered into space. I really don't know if  I can actually keep the secret under wrap. I breathed a heavy sigh and dialed her number. She picked up the phone after just 2 rings. When she spoke her voice was very groggy.

"Hello uh..Aubrey", she said with much sleep in voice.


" I'm sorry to wake you at this hour of the night but I really needed to talk to you about her", I spoke softly.

" Its okay dear you know you can talk to me about anything, but anyways how is she doing ? Is she safe?", she said with much worry in her voice.

I breathed out a heavy sigh, " I really don't think I should be doing this anymore Mama Carol I think she might be catching on to me you know she is a really smart cookie", I smirked.

She chuckled a little bit. " I know Aubrey it might seem tough but your the only one I can see getting her out of this lifestyle... I know it's strange but I gotta feeling she can might or maybe will open up to you".

Rubbed my face. I really don't see why she choose me of all people to do this task, I mean I know she has other friends and family members to get her out of this life. But me somebody she doesn't know I don't understand why she thinks of all people can changer her mind.


You might be wondering how the hell do I know her mama well it's kinda weird

[ After the incident at the club I started picking around information for her asking everybody if they knew of her which they did, so I asked the one person who knew basically anybody. My Mama. It turns out that her and my mother have been friends since high school apparently , yeah I'm just know finding that. Anyways when I was little my dad rarely let us leave or interact outside of the house.  I was kinda a loner but back to the story at hand long story short I asked my mama one day did she know anybody with the last name Maraj, which she instantly did. 


She filled me on her friendship and her family, but ofcourse she left out that she had a damn daughter. So one day I looked up her number and decided to give her a call I really don't know why I called her in the first place my curiosity I guess. We spoke like we where bestfriends and then she filled me on her relationship on her daughter which of course struck my interest. And thats when she made the deal with me. Get Onika out of the lifestyle that she's living in before she gets killed. I quickly agreed not know what I got myself into.]

" I know Mama C but you know how stubborn Nicki is she wouldn't listen to a word I say she always questions me or ask me what I'm up to I just can't face lying to her again", I spoke sternly.

" Oh huh Aubrey it seems like you've become very fond of my daughter", I can see her smiling through this receiver.

I laughed to myself yeah I might have a harmless crush on her but I'm engaged and in love with someone else right...?

" Mama I think any man would fall for you daughter she's beautiful".

" Whateva you say dear but I have another task for you tonight".

My ears perked up, " I would like you to meet my daughter at the Marriot Hotel I know what your saying how the heck do I know where she's at well I am her mother and she does call me , but anyways meet her there and tell her somewhat of the truth just don't bring my name in the conversation okay".


" I can try but I doubt she's gonna listen to a word I say".


" And why is that Aubrey?", she questioned me.


" I uh sorta got on her bad side this morning ", I said trying to hide my smile.


" Boy don't you mess with my daughter don't make me call your mother Aubrey Drake Graham", she said sternly.


My face grew red, " Okay I'm sorry mama C I'll apologize when I see her tonight okay and please don't bring my mama into this ".


" Mmm I won't she stop picking on my baby Drake ".


" Yes ma'ma" , I grumbled.


" Okay Love you sweety bye", and I was left with the dial tone.


Sheesh somebody was grumpy. I sat my phone down and turned my chair over to face my MAC laptop.


I pin pointed the nearest Marriot in her area and got the directions in my phone. I hoped outta the chair and prepare for my " Little date".


____________
I know this is short but I'm flipping tired. LMFAOO D: But anyways I am super happy that my babies are interacting again that make me smile. But anyways I might and probably not updating until after the BET awards toodles readers - Milli

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was NOT expecting him to be calling Nicki's mama! Lol but it's crazy that she got him to do this 'favor' for her. Oh? A 'harmless' crush Drizzy? Mhmm seems like it's turning into more than that ;) And if you keep having to remind yourself that you're engaged; then you don't need to be. Nicki is a smart cookie so I wonder if she'll piece together what Drake is trying to do once he meets up with her at the Marriot and spills some things.

    And yes they are too cute ^_^ I hope some things get poppin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so now I know where Aubrey gets his info from...Mama Carol! I wasn't expecting that but she wants him to get Nic out the game & I'm all for it b/c she is close to getting her ass killed. I hope he can get her to leave. This chapter was good! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg. I never woulda guessed! But at the end of all this when Nicki finds out its her mom who sent Drake into her life wont she feel betrayed? Maybe im getting ahead of myself here. Lol but yeah I hope he gets her outta this life cuz ion wanna see her dead. :(

    ReplyDelete