Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet Dreams

I sat in my office bored stiff. The girls went shopping like as usual and me being the business woman that I am declined. I needed to stay low for awhile anyways I know Kane boys for sure are looking to catch me slipping.

I leaned back in my plush chair and closed my eyes to just think about how I was going to handle that. *Buzz Buzz* I crinkled my face in frustration.

I pinched the my nose, " What up Cammy?", I questioned her.

" Um Ms.Minaj there is young man here to see you", she squeaked.

I rolled my eyes", Send em in".

It was probably some business any I had meeting with ole' boy anyways. I got up from my chair and went to go look out my huge windows on the side of my office. The view was breath taking and it always seemed to calm me down.

I sat there a minute contemplating my next move of business. "Maybe I could put money into so stocks", I said aloud.

"Mmm Ion think that would be a good decision baby girl I mean we are still in a recession", he smirked.

I wiped my body around to see those same hazel eyes staring back at me. A huge thump began to form in my throat and my palms began to get sweaty.

The fuck is wrong with me?


I swallowed down the lump and wiped my hands on my black pencil skirt.

" What are you doing here", was the first thing I blurted out.

He chuckled which sent shivers down my spin.

" Didn't I tell you that I was going to see you soon", he spoke.

I snorted, " By soon I didn't know you meant less than 24 hours Mr. Graham".

"I see you've been thinking about me", he smirked.

" Boy please don-". I didn't even realize how close he had gotten. Just a second ago he was by the door. Now I',m staring at his 6'2 foot body and eye his lean chest.

" Uh-huh could you take like 2 steps back bruh'", I spoke in a shaky voice.

I glanced up to see him smirking. " What's wrong am  I making you nervous Nic?"

I was itching to slap him. For one how come he could just throw my alias names in my face but I only knew his last?

" Bye wit all dat and since you know all my names what is yo real name anyway?", I spat.

He threw out another chuckle which made my blood boil. I didn't even see it coming at me. Next minute I knew his thumbs was caressing my cheek.

I began to blush from his touch.

" In due time baby girl in due time", He spoke his words softly.

His minty breathe washed over my face. Which made my knees buckle. He was intoxicating to me his cologne reeling me into him.

I tried to shake the thought but only got pissed.

Oh hell no I am not about to get involved with someone like him again!


" Ion know why you keep calling me baby girl and but-", my words where shoved back down my throat with his tongue.

Our tongues invaded each others mouth . His hands began to roam my body. His hands went straight for my ass. He squeezed it tightly. Making me moan into his lips.


I could feel my self starting to drip like a faucet.

His hands drifted from my ass to my thighs. I could feel my self being lifted up. I roped my arms his neck pushing him in deeper and legs wrapped around his torso.

Which inched my skirt up revealing my red lace cherry boy shorts. He sat me on my desk. I could feel his pulsating manhood on my already throbbing pussy.

His fingers began to dance up my thighs. They traced my other set of lips. I began to leak everywhere.

He pushed my panties to the side and thumbed my womanhood. " Ahhh", my moan boomed through the small space.

His mouth devoured my neck. I could feeling marks being left... his mark.

His fingers dipped in my ocean. I soon began to ride his fingers. I could feel my climax coming full speed. But then out of  nowhere he stopped... I mean everything.

He pushed back a bit locking onto my face. I gave him a crazy expression. I smiled spread across his face.

He pent down and got on his knees.

He eye raping my pussy.

He pushed my panties to the side again and blew on my other set of lips. I began to whimper. I want...no scratch that I need to feel his tongue inside of me.

He looked up and winked at me. He began french kissing my clit. I arched my back in ecstasy.

He began to deflower me with his mouth. He made the tip his tongue hard and began to swim my ocean.

My moans and pants began to feel the room. I could feel my climax returning. He used his whole mouth and covered my pussy and began to suck on it like a sucka'.

My body began to shake like a earthquake. I pushed his head in further between my thighs.

This boy tongue did wonders to my body. I began to shake uncontrollably.  My vision began to blur and the room soon became dark. I opened my eyes to see me in my bedroom. I looked over at the clock and red the time.

11:35 am. Dammit !


Fuck I'm going to be late for that meeting with ole' boy.

I shuffled out my bed. I ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I removed my shirt and my panties which where soaked.

I tried to toss the images out of my mind , but I couldn't shake them.

I got in the shower and let my body be soothed by the warm water.

Damn that was such a sweet dream








_______________

Ohhhh she be dreaming about the Drizzy man :)... Mmmm I wonder how her meeting gone go, and will she see Mr. Graham again? Ion know yet LOL... Posting the next chapter soon. :) - XO Jamiela









11 comments:

  1. Lol whyy must u do this?! Tht was one sexyyy ass dream tho, woooo! *fans self* Drizzy knos how to work wonders on Nicki, even if it was a dream. This meeting better go well & he better b there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh shit she know she want TDD!!! Hmmm so they gone meet again soon huh? Let;s see what's next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaoooo wait so all that was a dream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You BETTER update this today and if you don't, I will NEVER update my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man i thought this was real lol. So steamy i loved it ;). I NEED more of this post sooooon luv :)

    ~BriLovesNM

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGGGGGGGG!!!!! I'm not here for you right now,lol I need the next chapter! I have a feeling Drizzy is going to able to break down some of the emotional walls nicki has built up. I LOVE your story please post soon. ~Jessie_Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. fbsfjbnaejbnaetbnqetubnqeribnqetibnwaeifbviqebqgi3egrhnquwieasvdnpwrabfnqeatboudf SON OMFG I JUST KNEW THAT WAS REAL DEAL, BUT IT JUST A FREAKING DREAM =0
    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your writing style reminds me so much of Nisa Santiago 'The Baddest Chick' series. I loved it, Drake was taking control, even thou it was a dream. Addicted to this story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wuuuuuuut?! I so thought this was real! Can't wait for them to really meet again. I love Drake in this fic...so mysterious.

    ReplyDelete