Sunday, June 17, 2012

Preview

"Ahhhhhhhh ", she screamed as I drilled deeper into her.

Her moans always drive me crazy. Her legs soon began to shake so I knew she was about to bust. I give her three long strokes, then climax. She squirted everywhere. I did five more strokes then I nutted always let her get her's before I get mines.

"That was so...good baby", she cooed while quickly falling into a deep slumber.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I waited for the right temperature and hoped in. I sulked into the warm water letting his cascade down my aching back which was now filled with her scratches. I let my mind wonder and it always seem to land on Onika. She was a mystery to me.

I knew since the first day I saw her handle two niggas on her own she was special.


[ Flash back October 24, 2010]




I was cruising around in my low ride with my girlfriend Alicia. It was my birthday and show was throwing me a party.


I pulled up to the building. It was huge and adorned with black and gold decorations. My name alias name was plastered on the wall.


" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRIZZY "


In big bold letters. I hate having big parties I usually like a small intimate affair with my family and boys. But knowing Licia' she liked everything big a fancy. 


And what drove me more crazy is that all these random people was there that I didn't even know. 


And I know when having a big ass party comes big ass problems.


I parked in the back and hopped out of the car. I went to Licia' side and opened it for her like a gentlemen  that I am.


We approached the door and my bodyguard Lee was chilling waiting at the door us.


" Wassup Drizzy man you ready for yo party b-day boy!", he smiled.


" As ready as I'll every be I mean you only turn 21 once right", I smirked.


" YOLO nigga!", he yelled making me laugh.


I walked in with my girl in hand. We waited until the announcer gave me the Que to go out. After finally 20 minutes ole' boy said my name and I walked out to a crowd of over 600 random mofo's that I prolly didn't know.




I grabbed the mic ," I want to thank everybody  for coming out for my big 21st. birthday. I want yall to have a good time and please no drama for the birthday boy", I smiled.


They chuckled and said in unison " We'll try".


I knew the prolly wouldn't though.


Soon I was chilling in the back with homeboy CJ , Hush, and 40.


Alicia was on my lap give me a private lapdance. I had cup in hand I was feeling all nice.


Until...


I heard a got damn out break of screams and gun shots.


Fuck my life man... Black people can't never have nothing.




I softly pushed Licia' off of me and grabbed my k' and bounced downstairs.


I walked on the floor to see a fucking pool a blood and nigga barely breathing.


I had Cj and them check the nigga while I scanned the place for the ass that did that shit.


The trail led my outside. I approached the scene with caution. 


I peeked to side to see a shorty ass girl like yo she was small as fuck beating the shit at this nigga that was prolly my height the fuck down.


She slammed ole' boy on the concert and pulled out something bright and shiny. 


A silencer.


She pointed at his head and let it sound off leaving that nigga to sleep permanently.


She wiped her hands and put on some black gloves , they looked like latex. She pulled out a hanky and wipe the body down.




Damn she must've done this shit before..... I thought to myself.




A car startled me and her. The head lights caught her face. I swear I was standing infront of an angel.


A heard a girl yell , " Nicki let's go you down ma'.


She nodded and headed over to the car.






[ Flash back ends.]




I shook my head and finish washing myself. I pulled a black towel out and wrapped it around my lower torso.

Every since that day I've been keeping tabs on her. I don't know why but something about that girl interested me. I know I shouldn't be I mean I got a girl, shit a fiance at home.

But something that she did left a everlasting impression on me.

I looked down at my engagement band.

Dammit man...






_______________


So that's how drizzy knew about Nic kay... She left po' boy awe-struck... Poor Drake.

But anyways the rest will be up later tonight I will be both onika's and aubrey's point of view

Until later on take care - xo milli






9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordd Drizzy was puttin it down on her & all, but wait hold on, tht nigga engaged?! Ahh hell no! Post fully 2night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so at first I thought it was Nicki he was laying the D onto, but then I see it's his girl...whatever lol

    When you're the type of man Drizzy is, you can't be in a closed area with a bunch of mofo's you don't know like that shit is dangerous! And Yup! Black people can't have shit! Lmfao busted a gut at that. Oh shit Nicki was getting them Niggas and killed them without a problem. Drake was star struck! Poor situation Drake is in but he'll have to do something about it soon enough I bet


    I want more! Lol I loved the preview tho ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I see she done got acquainted with that Drizzy 3 Stroke *fans self* I don't know what his ass is still doing with Alicia like...no bitch -___- But anywho Nic will beat a nigga's ass anyday get yo shit straight Drizzy boo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I thought him and Nic was getting it IN! I was like AYEEEEE, then it was Alicia. Oh. *rolls eyes*

    But that boy Drizzy's mind STAYS on ONIKA. Shit he think Alicia's high priced tag wearing ass can put it down, he ain't seen ONIKA in action. Mama puts it ZOWNNNNNN! Lmao. But yes! Nic took them niggas to Souf Side Jamaica Queens *in my ratchet voice* & left that boy Drizzy in AWE! My boo Nicki keeps it TRILL! (: I can't wait for the rest tonight. I hope I see a hint of DRICKI at the least. PRETTY PLEASE?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo drizzy u been keeping tabs on nicki ehh!!!
    imma need alicia gone asapington...
    alicia seems like a gold digger..y the fuck r u engaged to her..
    i need more!! update

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW okay so now I finally know! That's how I need Nic to be..the bad bitch she is! Lol...that's a turn on to him. Cute Aubrey. & he has a fiance Oh??? She's irrelevant tho. Can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete