Saturday, June 23, 2012

Playtime Is Over

"Wha-What are you doing here ,". I stammered. I hated myself for feeling this way.

"Ah what no Hi or I missed you babe", he smirked while brushing past me invading my space.

I rolled my neck this nigga had some nerve. " Oh yeah Drake just come in and make yourself comfortable".


I laughed, " Why thank you ma".


" I see that you don't take sarcasm well bruh", I chuckled.

" Well anyway cutting to the chase what they hell are you doing and how did you find me and how do you know my first name an-".

He caught me off with his low chuckle. " What's so fucking funny", I retorted.

He threw his hands up in surrender, " Uh nothing nothing beautiful why so uptight?"

Hate that this nigga is calling me beautiful, I mean yeah I know I am and shit but why he gotta come off cocky and just throw it my face like he my man or something.

" Listen here Drake I suggest you get to explaining why your here or  you could get you high yella ass to walking out of my crib", I said kind of harsh. I didn't attend to it just slipped out.

He meshed his thick eyebrows together, " I just wanted to talk to you and see how your doing , but if you wanna be a bitch about I guess I'll leave", he said getting up to leave.


My blood began to boil , who the fuck was he calling a bitch ...

" What the fuck you just say to", as I stopped him in mid stride to the door, " I called you a B-I-T-C-H or was I not clear", he said in a smart tone.


" Look you bastard I-", and smirked, " I know my father but as you where saying".

He cocky toned made my fucking skin crawled I hate when niggas think they shit cuz' the got money in they pocket.

" GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW", I screamed.

He laughed, " You mean my house".

I gave him a 'what the fuck look' .

"What the fuck are you talking about I bout this house and it's in my name so there", I said in triumph.

He shook his head. " Actually I own this house because I built this house and I actually practically this whole got damn street I guess you didn't notice the sign that said ' Aubrey Manner', he said with a shit eating grin on his face.

" The fuck I thought Aubrey was a woman or something", I half smiled.

He face turned red. I busted out laughing and walked over to him, " Aww what's wrong Aubs you embarrassed you of you name?", I spat.

I looked into his face I saw anger sketched all over it making me smile even harder.

" What's wrong cat got yo tongue?"

He smiled but it was devious , " Fuck you smiling for now huh?"

" The fact that your laughing at me and I could kick yo ass straight to the got damn curb".

I scoffed. " You wouldn't fucking dare."

"Ohh baby don't tempt", he said,

" If you don't stop calling me baby I'm going to-"....

He stepped closer to me pressing his body close to mine.

My words got caught in my throat.

" What's wrong BABY cat got you tongue", he mimicked me.

I pushed him back , " Could you just tell me what you want or answer my question?"


He rubbed his neck and soon his phone vibrated in his pocket.


" Yo", he spoke into his phone.


I moved over back into the kitchen to distract myself from his conversation.


" Yeah I got it I got it don't worry she'll never find out".


My breathing began to slow and my heart began to race. 


What the fuck did he mean by that... I swear if this nigga is trying to set me up I'ma...


I was tossed out of my thoughts as I felt his presence behind me.


" Hey I gotta uh go but we can talk letter ", I bent up and scanned his face it showed no emotion it was blank.


I usually can read people but he was unreadable.


I spoke slow not giving my self away.


" Okay how will I contact you ".


" Baby I'm everywhere we'll bump into each other", he smiled.


" You gone stop calling me baby", I stated.


" Why don't you wanna be my baby I mean I can tell they way you look at me".


I could feel my skin hit up I tried to force it to go away but it wouldn't.

" You could just uh umm I will see you later I guess", I spoke quiet.

He raised his eyebrow at me I turned from his gaze

" Okay bye Onika".

With that he left again.

What the fuck are these feelings for him floating in my heart, I promised after Kane I wouldn't love another man ...The sick fact is I wouldn't allow it my heart was still with him... I know stupid after all the bullshit he put me through you'd think I 'd be over him but I'm not I just can't but I need to...


I breathed hard I took out my Iphone and checked to see if my products where coming through.

I pulled out my phone and called my lacky Terrance , He answered on the first ring.

" How is business sweetheart", I spoke in a cute tone.

" Business is good Nic the products she be done no later than 6 tonight and we can start selling my 9 tonight.

I smirked to myself, " Alright bruh I hit you back until then".

I looked at the clock it read 5:30.

I decided to get ready for a long and dirty night.

I went up stairs and undressed putting on the all back outfit I had picked out this morning.

Black slim tee, black leggings, black boots, black gun , yep everything was there.

I felt my phone shake in my pocket again.

I answered without looking at the ID.

"Hello".

" You thought you could pull some slick shit Onika and kill my niggas ", the voice screamed.

I looked at the phone in horror. How did this nigga get my number.

" Look nigga Ion know how you got this number but I ain't know bout to fuck with Kane",  I spat.

" Bitch please you ain't nothing special I know Nicki I know how you work and what ticks you off ,just save me the blood shed and just come to me", he said in a cold tone.

" Nigga I ain't know bitch and you don't know me more that person you use to see is dead and she ain't coming for you she died when you tried to fucking kill", I yelled into the receiver.

" I never meant to hurt you Nic I didn't you know you still number 1 in my heart always and forever", he spoke calm and sweetly.

A tear cascaded down my face which I quickly wiped away, " Naw fuck you nigga I know your game you don't have power over me anymore Kane. Just know that when I see I'm putting a bullet throw yo skull".

He chuckled darkly" I would love to see you try Onika I really would just know that playtime is over and it's kill or be killed", after he said that I heard the dial tone.

I through my phone bed and stared blankly towards my window.


What the fuck did I just get myself into....




___________

Tadaaa loves ohhh Damn Nic still inlove with that boy Kane...Poor baby mmm she has feelings or a crush on drizzy lol this is gonna be fun I'll post soon peace- Milli





7 comments:

  1. Idk about Drake right about now cause he's acting super cocky, which I can't stand, and it's like he knows too much shit about Nicki for her to really be safe. And it's some shit after he leaves Kane fucking calls her! (SN: Kane and King are one in the same right?) Nigga is full of shit with that "I didn't mean to hurt you" yeah the fuck right! What he really means is "I didn't mean to leave you alive" foh nigga! Nic you're still in love with this dude :( After all of the foul shit he did to you, plus your unborn? Why girl?

    *sigh* this is some shit but I LOVE it! Can't wait for that next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope she kill dat nigga and how df he get ha number? Drake ass is kinda suspicious she might need to shoot him in the kneecaps to show him she not to be fucked with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao off a SoftLykeButta *she just said shoot him in dha kneecaps lmfaooooo! But this was good and Nicki you ain't in love with dhat nigga he's no good. Drake better tone it dha fuk down wit all dhat. Please Post soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why you always gotta leave me with a cliff hanger. I wonder how is Drake and Nicki gonna work out if he has a girlfriend even though she gets on his nerves. I wonder who he was on the phone with. I don't think he's up to anything. I just hope he stops confusing her with his cocky ass attitude (even though it's sexy to me to an extent) and tell her what the hell he wants. -____-

    You need to update this story TODAY. Not tomorrow, not 11:59:59 p.m, I mean today while the sun is still out! AND I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ABOUT THESE SHORT ASS CHAPTERS. (:

    Kiara <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to fucking update, i really need to know what happens, why Drake is acting all shady and i really want to see that nigga Kane get a fucking bullet through his annoying skull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay what the hell just happened?
    How does Drake & Kane always know where she is?
    Smdh she's NOT safe AT ALL. Like I really hope she knows what she's doing & be careful because you can trust none of them niggas in the game. They all cocky & crazy. You and these damn cliffhangers gotta go too. lol I understand it keeps us wondering & wanting more but zamn like just STOP! lmbooo I'm kidding. Do you. Can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with the comment above. They always seem to have tabs on her. That's scary af. :O! Irk tho I think Drake's cockiness is kinda cute. Lol. I just hope if Nic do get involved w/ him he dont be on no playa shit or abusive shit.

    ReplyDelete