Monday, July 30, 2012

Preview

I sat there awaiting in the doctor's office. One of my hands fiddled with the zipper on my jacket while the other absentmindedly rubbed my belly. I was close to 2 months pregnant. I was only sixteen I knew I couldn't take of no kids plus the father was a fucking dead beat wouldn't even claim it. Also I didn't want to disappointment my mama. She already has too much on her plate. 
" Onika Maraj the doctor may see yo know", the nurse at the desk called out.
I was knocked out of my thoughts. She lead my to the back room into the abortion area. She gave me some clothes to change in for the procedure. 
I as I changed my thoughts raced every which way.

Can I kill him or her?

I am not God so do I have the right to kill this my baby?
Can I leave with myself?

What would my mother say?

A tear fell from my face. Then there was a small knock on the bathroom door. 
" Ms. Maraj the doctor is ready for you now".
I took a deep breathe and mad my decision.



I woke up a cold sweat. Fresh tears stained my face. I was taken back. I looked around the room to see that I was not in the hotel but in the hospital. My clothes where changed into medical scrubs and my body was hooked up this huge machine.

" How the hell did I get here ?" , I thought to myself.

My question was answer when my eyes landed on him. He shifted in his sleep signaling that he was about to wake up. The sun hit his beautiful eyes making them shine. 

" You're awake you've been sleep for about 3 weeks now and-", I cut him off in mid sentence.

Even though he brought me here didn't mean I trust him.

" Look not to be rude or anything but  I don't trust you okay? It seems like every time your around my ass always ends up in hot water and your no where to be found. So you could do my a favor and just leave".

" Look I know your confused right now but just let me explain myself ", he begged.

I shook my head like a stubborn child. " FUCK NO! It's probably because of you is why I'm in here", I have screamed making my throat burn.

" Look Nicki just let me explain -"

I tore my eyes away from him as the door handle began to move and the doctor walked in.

" Good Afternoon Ms. Maraj I'm glad that you've woken up your where in a coma for about almost a month. And you too Mr. Graham. You need to thank this man Onika he saved your life even gave you his blood. 

I looked over to Drake and saw anger and sympathy wash over his face. 

" I'm happy that your feeling better and everything we still got to run a few more test on you to make sure your body is functioning", he continued. " But umm Ms. Maraj I have to some bad news ... " He looked down at his chart as I bit my lips nervously.

 " Let's see due to massive blood lose, injury to the lower stomach, and stress you had a miscarriage you lost your baby I'm sorry".

11 comments:

  1. I shed a few tears at her flashback like the guilt of doing it must have been something serious because how do you justify taking somebody's life? And 3 weeks?! Damn :/ but Nicki was pregnant? It had to be King's baby so it shouldn't really matter but still


    I want all of it lol pauz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnnnn, this chapters going to be intense !
    Nicki was pregnant but lost it, what will Drake say since hes in the room ?!
    Its just so cute hiw Drake went to save her and stuck by her side while she was in a coma for almost a mont, not only that but gave her some of his blood <3

    AMAZING JOB, CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL CHAPTER (: !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh she was pregnant? Poor Nic :( and did I read correctly Drake was also in a coma? The next chapter is going to be intense!!! ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wtf?!! Aw Drake saved her life and he even gave her blood. Damn Nic being mad rude to him, she didn't even know he saved her life. Smh. Are u freaking kidding me?! She lost yet another baby... Damn and she didn't even know she was pregnant :( sad story.
    Ima need the rest baby girl!
    @NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  5. speechless just speechless!! *stands up & claps* but im a bit glas that she miscarried cause i would been PISSED if she had kings baby cause he's the only person that could be the father so yeah! - @Crazii_Barbiexo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn she was pregnant again? By who? Kane sorry ass? Smdh that was sad she got an abortion but understandable. Drake wth?! He be popping up out of nowhere but I'm glad he was there to save her. Can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hol'up. Pregnant by who? Lord forgive me but if it's by Kane, I ain't EVEN mad doe. But I'm sorry she had to go thru that. Lord jeezus Nika you needs to come at my Aubrey correct fa I put yo ass back in a coma. Lmfao. Okay, I'll stop. Just let him explain Nika. Pleaseee? For me?

    Great post as ALWAYS <3 Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  8. :OO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW! lol let me simmer well this was amazing but i really need more >_> ahh Nicki was pregnant :[ ? aw WELL UPDATE SOON PLEASE :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So tell me why I thought I read this but I never did like -____- I'm so sorry! But omg this preview was just heartbreaking. The flashback was real sad. I can't imagine how hard it would've been for Nicki to go through all of that by herself. But...I can't with her gettin mad at Drake for no reason. She needs to stop over reacting, Drake isn't gonna eat her. He's there to help and that's exactly what he did. Whoa she was in coma for a month?! Good that she woke up early, some people take years! And she was pregnant?! Must be King's... She needs to apologize for being rude to Drake. Ahhh can't wait for the whole thing and sorry again for not commenting earlier :) Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damndamndamndamndamn. WOW @ that flashback. WOW @ her being in a coma. WOW @ what the doc just said. Wowowow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cam you please update!! The suspense is fucking killing me!

    ReplyDelete