Friday, July 20, 2012

Can Anybody hear Me?

I stood there in shock. Trying to comprehend what just happened.


He ....Kissed? But why and he said was here to protect from what?

My question flew out the door when I heard a loud ignorant knock on my hotel. Now who the fuck can this be I thought to myself.  I didn't even think of looking in the peep hole thinking it was Drake. I opened and my eyes bugged the fuck out.

" Hey Nicki you miss me ", he spat in a rough tone.

My feet felt like they where planted to floor as he moved from around me into my suite. I stood in that spot until he spoke again.

"Well is yo ass just gonna stand there are you gonna make me have to come over there", he growled. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over to the king size bed he wa sitting on. Once  I made it over there he snatched me and locked me into a bone crushing bear hug.

I screamed in pain my lungs felt like there where going to burst. " I CAN'T BREATHE NIGGA", I screeched. The more I moved the more pain I brought I soon slipped into the welcoming darkness.

****

My whole body was aching . I  had pain shooting inbetween my legs. I felt my body being jerked up and down. I opened my eyes but immediately shut them. The lights blinded me. I slowly opened them and saw a horrid picture before me.

He huge body casted a shadow over my petite one. I tried to scream but throat was dry and scroaching. So I just sat there and indured the pain that planked me so far ago.

After what seemed like hours he finally nutted and got off me. He rolled over to my left side and turned face to face with. He hands caressed my face. My whole body tensed up.

He had a sly smirk on his face ", Baby you knew you should of stayed with me you knew you where no match for me", he laughed in my face.

Hot tears began to escape from my eyes. He wiped them away with his thumbs. " Don't cry baby King is right here for you baby", he said softly.

I finally mustarded up enough strength to utter a word. " I. hate. you", I spat.

He smile left and a scowl formed on his face. He gripped my chin almost crushing with he big bear hands. " What did you say to me Onika", he semi-yelled.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and repeat myself. I soon felt a sharp pain on my face. He slapped me hard blood trickled down my lip,

" I suggest you choose your words lightly with me Nic you'll be dead sooner than you think", he retorted.

I rolled my eyes as he got up and began putting his clothes back on. He took the 9 out of his waist belt and pointed it straight it at my heart. " See Nic I could take yo life away just like that", he said as he cocked the gun to the side.

I my eyes where clouded by my tears. He crawled back into bed with and cradled me like a child. It almost felt like he really cared.

*****


Lee'Lee POV

I called Nic's phone for the hundreth time still no answer I was getting worried she is NEVER away for this long and if she was staying  longer she would of called me. I know I'm the youngest but me and Nic have a special bond she is sorta like a mother to me.

I sat on my contemplating my next move when I heard the front door from downstairs open up. I rushed down stairs almost breaking my neck. I running soon came to halt as soon as I saw a man standing in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

I tip toed hoping he wouldn't hear me but it was a epic fail. He caught as soon as I took my first step into teh kitchen.

We just stared at each other sizing each other up and might I say he was gorgeous, but that's not the point in why he was here.

" Ummm who are you and how do you have a key to Ms.Maraj's house", I blurted out.

He smiled at me and it was warm. " I'm friend and you are", he questioned me.

I put my hands on my hips " I'm a close friend".

"Oh well do you know where she is we really need to talk".

"I have no clue she hasn't been home in days", I shut my mouth and regret what I said.

He whole demeanor changed. He face washed with worriness . " What do you mean she hasn't been home in days", he stated.

" I think I said to much".

" No you have to tell me she might be in danger or something", he exclaimed.

Could I really trust him?

****

I sat there in my own pool of  blooding wishing that he would just kill me already. My body felt like it was beginning to shut down. And I wasn't fighting it I wanted this I knew this life would end up getting me killed. I guess my mother was right....




_______________

I might make this into a two parter I dunno yet? Posting sooner than ya think- Milli

8 comments:

  1. Omg Nicki for as long as you have been in the game, you're making rookie mistakes! Idc if chances were high that it still was drake, yo ass should've looked in the peep hole. And wtf is wrong with you going to him like shit is sweet?!?! Yo ass should've ran if not shit him. Smh this nigga raping her and shit and acting like he lives her gtfoh!! Nah nicki you can't go out like this ma, don't give up! And Drake you are a rude nigga for coming into her house like that and eating up her food (just like a nigga actually lmao) Lee lee you're no ninja but you can trust Drake. And hurry up and decide to so be can go save Ms. Hardheaded -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe my gawdt. First awf *Nicki voice* YES HE KISSED YOU GIRL, GET A GRIP...on his dick. Okay I'm done. ANYWAY, ANY OTHER TIME YOU WANNA ANSWER THE DOOR WITH GUNS AND SHIT AND THE ONE TIME YOU NEED TO, YOU ARE UNPREPARED. YOU SLIPPING NIKA. And he put his hands on her, somebody's dick is getting chopped off tonight. AND THEN he put that little fucker inside of my Nika like she was gonna enjoy it. Oh helllllll naw, he got life fucked up.

    Hoe my gawdt I hope Drake finds them before I do because if EYE find them, Imma beat the fuck outta King and through his ass in a pool of acid. And then Imma mug the hell outta Nika because she should've known better. This man has been trying to KILL you. Put you six feet under. Make you not breath ever again. & you just go up to him like everything is peaches & cream? Lordt, let me just stop here.

    Milli Imma cut you for ending it right here btw.

    <3 Kiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh poor Nicki :(( MAN I HOPE DRAKE FINDS HIS ASS, AND GIVE HIM A GOOD WHOOPIN' !! Girl you got me all into your Fic & what not ! <3 love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You updated! (I'm late) Nicki! Why? You should've been strapped, you always answer the door with a piece by your side girl! I would kill King myself if I could. I need for Drake to come and help her! What will happen!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a long comment for this & blogger erases it. Wtf?! -_- I hate that! Anyways I'm disappointed in Nicki. She should've pulled it together before opening that door knowing who's after her. And BAM! Just like that, there he is. Smfh & he raped her. He makes me sick. She's not safe, never was. He knew all her spots, hell even Drake did & his fiancé. Nic needs to get it together before her ass ends up dead! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerl......wtf. no bueno. Omg King is just disgusting! Lower than dirt! I hate that Nigga. Wow. Drake plz go find her. Wow. Im hurt. :(

    ReplyDelete