Thursday, April 19, 2012

Keys under Palm Trees

I walked the cold streets of New York carrying a 1 kilo. of snow. I hated when He had me run his ghat damn shit across around town when he has dudes for this shit. I blew out air seeing my own breath. Dammit man I hate this shit but I chose this life so I gotta live with the consequences. I finally hit the lick and walked on my way. I hit his condo and buzzed his room on the top floor. Yeah I don't fuck wit niggahs that ain't on top. I walked through the stairways and and came to a stop in front of a elevator. I pressed Pent house and waited for the room to drop to my stop. As I waited my cell rang off the hook. Damn can't a bitch breathed I huffed. It  was him. He texted me asked where the fuck was I at. I put on a scowl on my face. Niggah if you had to run all over town I doubt you'd be here on time I said aloud. Finally the bell rang and the door opened. I walked down the hall slowly just to piss him off. He had the door opened ready for me. I walked in dropping the 5 ground of the table, taking off my coat and lying on a chair which I sat in. He walked over not even noticing me and counted his stack. It's all there niggah I don't need yo money I blurted out bluntly. Most people would've held they tongues but I don't give a fuck bout' yo feelings. He returned my remark with a scowl.

He finished counting his money and ushered my over with his hand. I sat next him as he snaked a arm around my tiny waist. He gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek which I wiped off. "You did good bae", he grinned. Yeah niggah I know but you know fucking well that you could've got Hush or Boo to go drop that shit off I said sternly. He just smirked which annoyed me more. "C'mon on Nic you know I like testing you with my things plus I trust you mo' then those niggahs. That made me smile...

Only for a second.


The fuck King I am not a damn student I know how to do this shit with my eyes closed. King was one of the most successful King pins in New York. I met up with him when I was in the low of my lows. He found me selling 10 bags on his turf and kinda uhhh held me captive. But soon I on grew him as he would say and took my under his wing. Thus my official arrival in the Game. He pulled me on to his lap. He left trails of kisses on my neck. I pulled back to get out of his reach but he held me down. I sat there and took my punishment as I called them. Don't get me wrong I like having sex with him but sometimes his attitude just turns me off. He scooped me into his arms and led me the bed. He stripped me down to my birthday suit and did the same to his. I made him grab a condom and which he try to object but I put my foot down. Uh huh I ain't having no kids in this kind of environment.


I just sat that still as had his way with me. He slapped my ass trying to get a reaction which he got a small smirk. Which I guess gave him to permission to pump harder. My body couldn't take it the pain was evident. I screamed for him to stop but he kept going but this time he but his hand over my mouth muffling out my cries and whimpers. After an 1 hour of torture he finally reached climax. He fell on my chest panting. He reached up and gave me a peck on the lips. He pulled out and rolled over on his left side. I sat that until I heard soft snores. I got up slowly feeling pain in my lower abdomen. I turned on the shower and got in. I made sure steam rose from the head of the shower. She scrubbed her body until it turned red. As I cleaned my area blood soaked the clothed. I groan not again. I felt my walls crash. I slide to the floor of the tub. I can't live like this anymore this has been going on to long. But how can I leave when his holds me under his iron grasp. Tears poured down my face. This was the first time that I cried in 6 years.





____________________________________________

I'll be posting the full chapter tomorrow readers. ^_______^ - Follow me on twitter -@ItsJamielaHOE

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I feel so bad for nicki I hope she gets away from him
    Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is already goin 2 b good! I can tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW FUCK KING FOR MAKING NICKI FEEL THAT WAY. I wonder where her parents are. But anyway i like this story update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Nic a fuckn thug, like she running with the big dogs. Damn her mom dont even know wut she do, yo if she ever find out... Ch SMH. Ugh this dude just pisses me off and i dont even know him but the way he act is most def a turn off. OMG no he didnt just rape her, he a low down dirty dog. I knew he was grimy, yo i cant stand him!
    This a good ass story!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm absolutely in LOVE with this story I can already tell its going to be action packed. If this was a published book sitting on the shelves of a bookstore I'm telling you I would buy it without a second thought! You are an amazing writer ~ Jessie_Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! THUGNIKA IN DIS BITCHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nic is a G. lol but she needs to get outta that relationship. :/

    ReplyDelete