Sunday, April 29, 2012

Baddest Bitch

I sat in my upstate condo awaiting for my ladies. Dem hoes know not to be late when I call yet it's 20 minutes after the time I asked them to be here. Finally I see four figures shuffling through my glass double doors. I see a lot of bags as well. I side eyed them and as they filed in a single line. None of them looked at me all they did was stare at the ground like something was attacking they legs or something. I stopped in front of Crystal which is the leader of the group. Damn I got this bitch shaking in her stilettos. " Crystal wait time is it?" She peered down at her hand and looked at her Iphone clock. "It's 9:50pm Mrs.Maraj.".

"And what time did I tell yall to be here?"

" I at 9:30pm Mrs.Maraj", she said without looking at me. "But...."

I put my hand up to seize her talking. I didn't have time to here their bull shit lame ass lies.

" Get yall asses up stairs and get dressed, and do it in 15 minutes flat no later than that", I said firmly.

They nodded and ran upstairs. I heard shuffle and things being pushed around. I smiled to myself.

No later than 15 minutes later the girls came descending down the stairs. I checked over they outfits and gave the okay to walk out the door. Kesha, Angel, Crystal, and Lee' Lee' all followed as I exited my building. Oh yea I'm also a Realtor. I own a few building and a couple of lofts. But in anyways my driver awaited us and opened the door for us as we got in the BMW.

We rode in silence. We finally reached our destination. When we stopped I gave the girls a stern look. " I want you guys to be careful and watch out for each otha okay no funny shit".

They nodded. " Do everybody got they phones and Nina's", I questioned.

" Yes", they all said in unison.

I nodded and the exited out of the car.

I let out a sigh of relief as drove away from the area. I hate sending them to do that but hey they want money just like I do so I respect their wishes.

I rolled down the window and to the drivers seat. " Miles please take me to the new club downtown please I need a fucking drink".

" Yes Mrs. Maraj".

I leaned back into my seat. I've been hearing about this club all week. Word on the street the owner is the son of  "The Don" owned the place. "The Don"  was sorta like an urban legend here. He was one of the most successful Dope Kings in the business. He made a name for himself by basically branding and expanding his work. No one actual saw or knew his face.

He kept to himself and made sure is family was hella protected. They where never seen or even heard from. To be honest I didn't even knew the nigga had any kids. But apparently he did and that was his son. Which just like his father nobody knew the name of.

I sat anxious in my leather seats. The otha' reason why I'm going to this club is because all da' heavy hitters where there. I needed the more connections because some of "options" where fucking up on they end.

Miles hit a left and we ended up in front of lavish building. It sorta looked like a damn 5 star hotel than a club. I grabbed my pink face mirror from under my seat and checked my face for any smears or smudges. Nope clear as bell. I waited for Miles to come to my door and opened it for me.


I almost gasped at the site of the people standing in line for the climb. That bitch stretched almost two blocks down by Tony's pizza shop.

I smoothed out my dressed and walked forward into the masses.

People gave me many looks as I approached the door. Some where full of lust and need. While otha's was envious and greedy.

The bouncer looked my up and down. I smiled my famous dimple smile.  " Yo my man I have business to attend to in there so if you would kindly let me in handle it that would be fabulous".

He gave me another once over and nodded and pulled up the rope. I heard groans and murmurs as I enter the club. I smiled to myself  its not my fault I was blessed with good looks. I looked around to see every heavy hitter in the game here. I scanned the club looking for a real good connection.

I smiled as I found my prey. Donald "the Dime head" was sitting next to some beautiful ladies seeming to be having a good time a real good time. I strutted over there and approached him with a sweet smile. He gave his girls a look and they left with out even speaking a word.

" The Infamous Mistress", he smiled. " How you doin baby girl?"

" I'm doing find how are you?"

" Gucci living life how I should be, but is it that you need from me today", he asked.

I smiled at his openness. " What I need from you is 4 keys".

I laughed. Which made me frown. " 4 keys girl I doubt you can handle a half...Naw you ain't ready for 4 yet".

I scowled", Baby I bet I can triple yo earnings with that 4 keys".

He lifted a eyebrow, " Oh really".

" Yes"

He scanned my face and to see if I was bluffing.

" Mmmmm uhhh okay Mistress I'll take you up on yo offer but don't fuck up my money or there will be consequences."

"  Of course."

I brought my self up and walked away satisfied. To happy enjoying myself I bumped into to something hard and firm. " Tf man", I screeched.

I looked to see dark eyes peering at me.

" Oh shit".

_______________________________________  


Sorry to leave it so cliffy but yeah what's a story without one I'll try to update soon - @ItsJamielaHOE


PS Next Chapter is called Warning and I promise it'll be longer :D

6 comments:

  1. Yo Nicki pimping hoes too, damn she in the game fuckn hard! She had they ass scared too, i mean they wouldnt even look up when they walked in.. shit they could have fell flat on the face LMAO. Oh shit Nicki got a new... shit idk wut to call him lol a main dealer *shrugs* idk lmao. Damn is this that crazy nicca she got away from?
    Ugh post soon like now, great chapter.

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!!!!!!! Check Nic out pimping girls out Lord,lol I want to know who She just bumped into. *Sigh* what a cliffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is goin 2 b interesting! Nicki pimpin dem girls I see! Who she bumped in2? I think I might kno ;) lol but anyways u & these cliffys...post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When r u posting doll I need more of this story lol!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Nicki is a straight thug! Omg is that "the don's" son she just. Bumped into? :o

    ReplyDelete