Friday, April 20, 2012

Keys Under Palm Trees Part 2

I regained my composure. Never will I care over no niggah. I splashed the water over my reddened eyes. I live by one motto fear no niggah trust no bitch. And I damn sho' ain't bout to fear my life over no lip dick , quick pumper, pit bull tumble dry...... Oh wait let me stop. I finished my shower actually with a smile on my face. Because I have a plan to get the fuck outta here and away from him for good. I lotioned up got my clothes and tip toed to the guest room and fell asleep there for the night.


I was awaken but a earthquake or King's hands shaking the hell of outta me. "Nicki wake yo ass up !!!" I sat there silent eyes still closed hoping he would love but sadly he huge shadow stood over me. " Nic I know yo ass woke no get up and come cook me breakfast girl", he huffed. I rolled over with a cold look on my face. Why don't yo ask one of little hoes to come do it King I sneered. Before a word even came out his he reached under the blankets and grabbed me legs and began dragging me by my legs out of the fuckn bed. Lucky I slithered my legs out of his grasped before I hit the floor. The fuck King I ain't yo got damn slave got off of me you fucked bastard. "Bitch watch yo damn tongue when you speaking to me!!!" No I'm tired of this shit ...I knew I was blowing my original just packing up and leaving out the window. But I didn't care this was going on for 2 years and enough was enough. I got on my feet regained my balance the pain still hurt from last. I pushed past him and went into his bedroom and began packing little shit I do have in his in his crib into my suit case . He paced behind slandering my name and yanking me back trying to get me to stop. If he thought he could control be he couldn't. Finally for what seemed like a forever I finish packing my stuff into two huge LV duffel bags I put on my Fendi boots got off my ass and walked out his room not even looking his way.


As I descended down the stairs I could feel his presence on my back. His hard chest kept bumping into mine. This nigga was really on my neck like what fuck. Yo dude can you back the fuck off of me like seriously. He chuckled bitterly. We hit the last stair he yanked by my hair reeled my body into him. I tried to unclaw his damn mitts from of my locks but dude had a tight ass grip. Yo King let me the fuck go. " Naw bitch you my property now ", he spatted. I swiveled my body around facing him and his mug. I spoke in the a low and sweet voice. Why are you doing this to me Thomas. He winced. Yes I am the only girl that he told his government to besides his parents and family. 

" Don't try to pull that baby shit on me Nic you staying here whether you like it or not". " Remember your my property he traced the king tattoo on my lower back. I regret everyday when I got that bullshit tattoo. He had gotten me high as shit which I don't do. And got me to do it. I managed to get outta of his grasp and ran to the door. He caught me half way by my long locks. He wrapped his fist around it and banged my head on the wall.


 

My skull exploded with pain but I still regained consciousness. I craned my neck until his hands couldn't twist anymore and he let go. I held my head trying to edge to the door. But he dashed over and threw me ova his shoulder and slammed me on the marble island. Pain shot through my spin. All this beating me up shit wasn't necessary. He choked me in his arms. I kicked my airs and gasped for air. His side was opened so I elbowed him in his side. He doubled over. I took my chance and shot over to the door. And it would be like him to have like 6 locks on the damn door.  I was on my last lock when he clocked me over the head. I took it with all my strength. But when I cracked the door open he shut it quickly. I really needed to do something to distract I turned around and faced him and scanned the area. I grabbed my duffel bag and threw it at him which he let hit him in the head.


Dumbass.



 

I took the chance and dashed outside the door. I ran down the halls through the took the stairs knowing that the elevator would take so long. I ran all I heard was my breathe and heavy foot steps behind me. " Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch if you don't get back her fucking dead you here me dead!!!!" At that point I didn't care I was finally free of this torture lifestyle. I could possibly have a clean and fresh start...





___________________________________________


This two part chapter was flashback from Nic. I just wanted yall fill yall in on the info on her come up to her to the drug game. The next chapter will hopefully be posted soon - ItsJamielaHOE


4 comments:

  1. Damn that's some sick shit
    I glad nicki got away
    Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo wtf this dude is fuckn crazy, like he really beating the fuck outta Nicki like she a dude or some shit -_- I dont like him and im glad she got away!
    This is really good but just needs to be double checked b4 u post, I love it though GOOD JOB!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really good barb! Im glad she left him! She needs 2 start over & start fresh! Post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn wtf. Nigga fightin her n SHIT. So uncalled for. I'm glad she got away

    ReplyDelete