Friday, April 13, 2012

The introduction of a Female Boss

             Hi my name is Onika Maraj  but you can call me Nicki. I'ma make this introduction short for yall okay? I was born in Trinidad but was raised in South Jamaica, Queens New York. My momma was struggling raising me and my brothers. And dad getting caught up in drugs didn't help that much eitha.
       So I grew up very fast . I am very tough around the edges very guarded. And seeing my mother struggle pulling ends meet for us brought the hustla out in me. Which she still can't tolerate. But she knows like I know that I love money and I love taking care of my loved ones and alldat. I love paying me bills, filling her house with groceries and spoiling her cuz' that's what she deserves. The only down fall is that she doesn't know what I really do. She thinks I'm a "Business Woman" or that's what I chose to tell. Believe telling my mother that I'm selling the stuff that's killing me daddy slowly would send her to a early grave which I definitely don't want to see. Plus telling I pimp women on this side wouldn't help neitha.So I'm hiding it until I stack my money to a perfect height. But that day ain't gone never come so hey I gotta do what I gotta do to make money. Seriously out in the city is only two things you can do turn yo self into mogul or hustla. I chose the easiest route and chose hustling. Cuz I learn at a young age that's what I'm good at it. I'm very good at persuading people and getting what I want which isn't that bad if you don't think about it that hard. So this is what I'm going to do until my casket drop. I am the definition of a Female Boss or a Queen Don.


_____________________________________________________________

   Sorry for the short intro but Idk what I'm doing here honestly LMFAO. I was very inspired by this one short this person did so I'm giving a go at this one too. Don't worry I'm still doing my other blog this is something to give yall if I don't what to write about the other blog. Any who.... Obviously in this Fan fic Nic is not a rapper/singer/actress/Megastar........ She is a hustla a Boss bitch that takes her work very serious. Well leave comments and tell me if I should keep going....Oh yeah Idk who is going to be Her love interest in this story guess we gone figure this out on the way huh :D - @ItsJamielaHoe


6 comments:

  1. Ooo this sounds like its goin 2 b good! Hopefully her love intrest is somebody we kno! ;)
    Definitely should finish this! Post soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds real good, her luv interest should b sumone she's close to (Drake) but its ur choice. Post Soon(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most def. continue this story. Her love interest should be Drake. Post soon. Loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sounding good
    You should continue this story - :)

    ReplyDelete